Tuesday, August 03, 2010

God should I watch inception? Everybody's busy and I've always wanted to try catching a movie alone.. not like I tried asking but the idea's pretty fine! I'll always have my thoughts and this blog if I feel bored :)

Heck I'm just going to watch it when I feel like it. Maybe I should take the chance to get out of school right after class very soon too.

I've been high in school today. Thanks to sleep.
My eyes are killing me.

----

I was walking to school this morning feeling anti-social. Knowing a schoolmate of mine was on the bus too, I rushed out of the bus the moment it reached the stop. As I was typing an sms draft about the things in my head, there was a tap on my shoulder. My heart sank.

All I could do was look at her through the corner of my eyes and muster a smile (you wouldn't consider that a smile). Think she got the hint and we walked to school in silence without saying goodbye.

I'm not sure if I'd do that to anybody or if its just her, because there's just something about her that makes me feel like avoiding her everytime she's near. Can't stand how she tries to gossip with me even though we barely know each other. I generally dislike small talks but its a wee bit better if we're a little closer than just "schoolmates I meet in school", you see?

No comments: